We specialize in developing and maintaining partnerships with......
- Manufacturers and Customers -
Independent Retailers, Contractors, Distributors,
Mass Merchants, Government Resellers and Value Added Resellers
As the link between manufacturers and customers,
LIENAU ASSOCIATES - - -
- Builds on existing customer relationships to effectively bring
new products and leading edge technology to market.
- Draws on the product resources we represent to meet the
customer's needs and manufacturer's goals.
- Taps into a variety of distribution outlets to guarantee maximum
sales in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Lienau Listens to Manufacturers
To successfully bring your product to market - - -
- We will implement your distribution strategy.
- If you don't already have a plan, we will help you develop
a distribution strategy and implement it for you.
- We also work closely with your credit department in determining your success with accounts in the regions.
- We take advantage of your time when you visit the territory by assessing the status of your product in each account and creatively planning for the future.
Lienau responds to Customers
To assure your product meets the customer's needs - - -
- We work with each customer to guarantee your product reaches
the consumer or ultimate end-user.
- We listen to what each customer says about their business - -
where they are and where they want to grow.
- Based on our established relationships, customers are willing to try
new product lines, expand existing ones, and continue their
current line up.
- We work together to develop marketing and sales strategies as well
as provide training support.
- We help development of creative presentations and business plans to implement our manufacturer's sales programs to meet our individual dealer's business environment.
Inside Lienau Associates
Communications are Key:
Communication and information are essential components of Lienau's business. Our office management
combines sophisticated computer technology with the best personal approach in the business. Information moves from manufacturer to customer with constant attention to problem-solving. We constantly communicate between factory and dealer to manage sales, bid procedures, credit, distribution policies, return authorizations and repair problems.
Using Technology to do the Job:
Lienau relies on the latest technology to facilitate communications and
information. We use sophisticated target sorted data base management system. Internal reports are also created for individual salespeople to evaluate productivity and time management. Multimedia tools are used for product presentations, marketing, and sales training.
Where We Are:
Lienau is one of the few independent manufacturer's rep organizations to
invest in our own infrastructure to fully support our manufacturers and
customers. Our office facility, located in Columbia, MD includes conference and studio space for
meetings and training sessions, warehouse space and private offices for our salespeople.
Frank Filderman, Mark Needle and Eric Schwartz are supported by a sales and administrative staff